About Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years
Job Field: ICT / Computer
The Front-End Web Developer is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve new and existing applications
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Good knowledge of markup languages
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Good knowledge of wireframes design tools such as Adode CC.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills