eHealth4everyone – Abuja
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Excel Data Analyst
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), and Lagos
- The Excel Data Analyst will have Advanced MS Excel skill – Proven ability to create interactive dashboards, views and reports on large and complex datasets using advanced capabilities including, but not limited to Advanced functions, Interactive Tools, Interactive and Static Charting, Power Query/Power View, Symbols & Conditional Formatting, Macros and Ability to write SQL against various database management systems, and should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely.
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required
- At least one-year Data Analysis experience using Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required.
- Must have excellent written, oral, data, and graphical communication skills.
- Strong math, logic, and statistical skills.