TalentRO Consulting – Abuja
At TalentRO (Result & Outcome) Consulting, we provide support to your day-to-day Human Resource management and Human Capital development so you can invest your valuable time and resources on running your business. We work alongside our clients as a team to achieve results and impeccable outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are they are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with different departments, event vendors, and clients to ensure seamless organization and execution of all events.
- Coordinate and implement all operations within an event, including, but not limited to: staff, food, beverage, AV/tech support, setup, decor and payment.
- Collaborate with all Departments to maintain event calendar and ensure event dates do not interfere with other events.
- oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently
- Developing event feedback surveys and Handling post-event reports.
- Prepare marketing visit reports and sales for analyzing market strategy.
- Timely response to all event inquiries according to the company’s SLA and ensuring the conversion of inquiries to sales.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Effectively communicate to prospective clients the features and benefits of the company’s event packages.
- Work with operation team and clients to plan and coordinate details of events.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards within the business premises.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained.
- Understand the unique needs of different types of events, such as corporate events, birthday parties, weddings, and other social events.
- Preparation of rate quotation and prompt issuance of the invoice to clients and follow up.
- Create and consistently manage all client data.
- Manage relationships with clients throughout the event planning process and beyond.
- Ability to work extended hours when needed, including weekends and holidays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining an appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications relevant to the industry.
- Ensure awareness of the latest marketing and business development techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Implementation of all related organization policies, procedures, rules, and regulation
- Provides written or verbal reports in the appropriate medium.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-6 years of event hall management experience or in a similar function
- Experience in Facility management including deep electrical knowledge of the electrical system, power generation.
- Sales and marketing skills to promote the event and attract business
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management
- Effective and Efficient communication
- Knowledge of oral/written English
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in computer and MS office applications
- Physically and mentally fit for the job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Talentro.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- CV and Cover Letter as a Single Word document
- The title / subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- The successful candidate will be required to provide 3 professional references and a guarantor
- The job is dependent on suitable references.