Banksome Group – Abuja
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
- Receive the materials supplied by the vendor(s) as per the purchase order placed by the procurement Department and to check the materials thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification condition, condition etc.
- Take appropriate action for care and preservation of the materials.
- Periodical stock verification always ensures correctness of stock and maintain all the documents up to data.
- Pass the bills of the materials received from vendor and send it to Accounts department for payment.
- He shall play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory
- To maintain the neat and tidiness of store house.
- Generate reports and submit to his/ her Line Manager.
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Must have HND/BSC in Social Sciences with vast experience in inventory supply chain management.
- Must be able to make use of Microsoft Excel or any form of software
- Must be an organized and detail-oriented person who will manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations.