Banksome Group – Abuja
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
- Ensure project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople, and operatives
- Ensure that all materials used, and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors – this is site-specific and may not be the case on all projects.
- Track and report on project progress.
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ Building engineering/ Building surveying/ construction studies/ structural engineering.
- COREN Certified
- MSc in the above mention degree (s) is an added advantage
- 6- 7 years and above of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Understand relevant building and health and safety legislation
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions