Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Due Diligence Advisor
Employment Type: Contract
- An exciting opportunity to join a due diligence team in Lagos in the business and operational performance assessment of our client’s proposed subsidiary. Our client is seeking a financial due diligence expert to bring their energy, passion and expertise to help with assessing its commercial attractiveness in the new industry.
- You will be responsible for thoroughly identifying and evaluating the potential for increased value creation, value drivers and risks inherent in the competitive environment.
- You will conduct an in-depth analysis of the new market and obtain insights for validating the business plan of the firm.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Evaluate the market and competitive position of the firm.
- Identify key market drivers, opportunities, risks, evolving market dynamics and trends
- Critically review and validate the business plan of the firm, identify key downside risks and opportunities for outperformance
- Assess management projections for profitable growth and evaluate the likelihood of achievement
- Evaluate pricing mechanism for different service segments, benchmark pricing, and assess the profitability of each service line
- Identify historical trends in price fluctuations and key drivers
- Assess the size and quality of the firm’s customer base, suggest strategies for deeper market penetration
- Conduct in-depth analysis into customer acquisition costs and referral systems
- Assess the quality of the firm’s client relationship management processes and compare with the leading competitors
- Evaluate the firm’s sales processes and distribution channels, benchmark with industry, suggest strategies for improvement
- Review copies of contracts with distribution partners and conduct interviews with them
- Conduct in-depth interviews with customers and suppliers, identify needs and requirements
- Review copies of contracts with customers and suppliers
- Conduct comprehensive discussions with management and provide a report on key qualitative observations
- Propose competitive business strategies and develop implementation plan .
The necessary professional qualifications / experience we seek:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience at any of the Big Four accounting firms or in leading management consulting firms.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in commercial due diligence engagement is preferable
The relevant skills-set that we require:
- Strong ability to maintain independence and objectivity
- Excellent practice of upholding professional skepticism
- Excellent application of prudence in verifying the correctness of information provided, evaluating management judgments and biases
- Strong experience in market analysis and competitive intelligence gathering
- Excellent experience in formulating competitive business strategies
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Strong oral or written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, excel and reporting skills
- Excellent critical thinking and syntheses skills
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format, current (if working presently) and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.