eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is a strategist, visionary, and can set the direction in which products are supposed to go. The Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of a product line and this extends from deepening the profitability and penetration of existing products to developing new products for the company. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to delivery and deciding product improvement based on user response.
- Define, Prepare, maintain, and promote the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short and long-term releases based on business opportunities and by conducting primary and secondary market research.
- Propose an overall product budget, Monitor and set prices of products in line to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with the Business Development team and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans working with Business Development team and for product training plan internally and externally.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line (Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports).
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts.
- Support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or closely related and a Postgraduate Qualification is an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of three years experience in Product Management, ideally with a deep understanding of the Tech industry.
- Exceptional People skills; ability to handle many conflicting demands on your time.
- Proven success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Project management skills to understand project plans and aid in communication to others are beneficial.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications are to be made (alongside a detailed CV). Select your position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.