A Real Estate Development Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Landscaping & Garden Management Supervisor
Employment Type: Full time
- Manage the garden and landscaping of a foremost highbrow residential estate.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing the staff and managing the lawns and gardens, maintain the lawn designs and supervise repairs.
- Establish and maintain standard gardening practices and provide direction for staff vis-a-vis training
- Plan, assign and direct duties and responsibilities to subordinates
- Ensure the growth and vibrancy of the plants, flowers, lawn, and garden
- Develop periodic maintenance plans for the gardens and lawns
- Uphold the landscaping design
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the garden and landscape meets management’s expectations
- Supervise maintenance and repairs to equipment, landscape structures and walkways.
- Manage the plant health and soil nutrition strategies for the gardens and lawns including pest management
- Develop, maintain, and promote positive and professional relationships between staff, address and resolve complaints
- Degree in Botany or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role and be open to new ideas and think outside the box.
- The ideal candidate must be able to operate gardening equipments like lawnmower
- Good stamina and physical health
- Good organisational skills and high attention to details
- Sound knowledge of pest management and basic lawn management.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.