Progress Intellectual College was established in 1996 with the sole aim of producing students with strong academic excellence and God Fearing characters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class teacher
Location: Okeigbo, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class lower degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A in the subject above or related to it.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Relevant work experience:
- At least 1 – 3years post-Nysc teaching experience
- Age range 24 – 40years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong ethical and moral standards.
- Dedicated and diligent.
- Excellent Professional appearance.
- Proficient in ICT.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful applicants may be expected to resume immediately.