EdFin Microfinance Bank is the first specialized bank for education in Nigeria. The bank which is dedicated solely to funding the education ecospace in Nigeria aims to positively disrupt the standard and quality of education in Nigeria, by providing the much-needed financial resources and services to the education sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Value Added Service (VAS) Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct extensive investigation in the planning and development of prospective partners for the organisation.
- Develop engagement programs for partners and actors within the education ecosystem.
- Manage partner development process.
- Review and modify process and documentation periodically.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of partners and associated development process.
- Provide ongoing support for strategic partners.
- Perform any other activity related to partner and program development.
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge / Skills Required
- B. Sc. / HND in any discipline.
- Business-related courses will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Experience in desktop research.
- Understanding of research, partner and programs development processes.
- Experience in product development.
- Good grasp of general knowledge.
- Experience in client-facing services and team management.
- Ability to identify and establish priorities and attend to all details in a professional manner.
- Initiative and creativity.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Good command of English Language and Grammar.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.