Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Implement and continuously redefine digital media strategy for our client and the Partner brands.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 10 years expereince.
- Manage all social media resources and team members to deliver on content development, publishing, community management, and reporting.
- Oversee and be directly responsible for quality control and deliverables.
- Core Digital media strategy experience
- Complementary content development skills
- Complementary project management skills
- Experience with day-to-day social media management including content development, community management, publishing, advertising. promotion and analytics.
- Capacity to develop, manage, and grow a team.
- Understanding of both Nigerian and American social media lingo.
- Initiative and ability to work without minimal supervision.
- Flexible, as social media is not a direct 9-5 role.
- Drive, energy, and passion
- Dependability and reliability
- Intellectual and love for knowledge
- Maturity and good judgment
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online