Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Control
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Quality assurance on contract scopes specifications and company estimates
- Assessing the level of HSE, commercial, schedule and execution risk
- Selecting candidate vendors and prequalifying vendors
- Designing and delivering the ITT / contract content including organizing stakeholder contributions, use of standard templates and contract models.
- Leading the tender / evaluation / clarification / negotiation process, and ensuring award to competent contractors
- Assurance that Contract scopes and specifications are properly represented to contractors
- Contract stakeholder management
- Contract strategy and execution through tendering process and negotiation
- Contract formulation for efficient administration and RtP execution in SAP
- Management of Commercial Contract Risk Issues-Bidder Evaluations-Contract awards
- Compliance to SGBP, CCMP and standards and standard T&C’s
- Handover to Category Lead and Contract Holder
- Manage relevant interfaces with key stakeholders: CP Manager, CP Team Leads, Vendors, Users (Line), Vendor Services, MRP Controllers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role and environment.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role and environment.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online