Adventure Capital – Lagos
Gokada is an on-demand last-mile delivery solution serving Lagos, Nigeria. With over 1,000 drivers, we are the largest last-mile delivery solution in Nigeria. Through technology, Gokada hopes to provide the most affordable and efficient delivery solution in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a data officer to round out our maintenance team in Lagos, Nigeria.
Day-to-day, you will work closely with the team to ensure mechanics observe 30 minutes work time.
Given the current phase of our growth, it has become necessary for us to have an astute maintenance data officer who will help us listen to complaints of pilots and try to attend to their issues accordingly, making them leave the office satisfied.
We are seeking an individual who is highly competitive, flexible, passionate, and trustworthy and who can help us satisfy customers.
As maintenance data officer, you should be able to drive our business success through a strong and sustainable data officer strategy. Your and your team’s main goal will be to serve utmost professionalism and observe standard safety protocols when repairing bikes..
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Ensure data written on the Job Card is strictly followed.
- Maintain data officer areas and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take all data records for every damaged bike.
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 6-months of experience working as a Receptionist or similar role
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proven record of successful deals closed in an earlier role
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.