At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Driver
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Kano, Kebbi and Zamfara
Duties And Responsibilities
- Function as a driver within a team of security personnel responsible for the transportation of passengers under conditions and circumstances of increased security threats
- Transport staff members to various destinations as and when required, within the boundaries of the AOO.
- Personally responsible for the safety and security of all passengers entrusted to his/her care
- Must have a detailed working knowledge of the security policies and procedures for AOO, particularly in relation to transportation of personnel.
- Strictly adhere to all security rules and regulations at all times
- Planning of routes, in conjunction with the SecuritUnits, ensuring the safety of passengers at all times
- Maintain a close liaison with the Security Units ensuring a detailed knowledge of the most safest routes within the AOO.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is fully operational and well maintained including inventory of all the necessary communication and emergency equipment readily available and tightly secured in their assigned vehicles such as first-aid kit, fire extinguisher, serviceable spare wheel, wheel changing kit, spare keys, torch, spare water, jumper cable & tow rope;
- Maintain vehicle log books for daily trips and keep records of mileage and fuel consumption of each vehicle.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicles are maintained regularly in accordance to service records of each vehicle and when required.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicles are in good operational conditions: conducting daily checks (oil, fuel, brakes, Wheels, battery, tool kits, etc..) on all assigned vehicles and before the commencement of any trip/mission, and reporting of any defects to the Admin Officer for immediate repairs and maintenance
- Ability to carry out minor mechanical emergency repairs on vehicles as and when required,
- Maintain close communication with the Security Liaison Officer or Team Leader during all movements;
- Assist the Security Liaison Officer or Team Leader in accomplishing effective protective security coverage for their assigned Principals and remain vigilant and alert at all times whilst on duty and carry out training in areas of deficiencies to meet higher level of competencies;
- Keep abreast of tactical operational procedures, emergency and contingency planning ofprocedures for road movements and participate during team training;
- Ensure readiness for rapid deployment at any time
- Execute operational procedures and practices dependent on operational environment and observe all national traffic rules and act in accordance with rules regarding vehicle operation and traffic safety;
- Assist theSecurity Unit in the execution of their duties as and where required
- Assist with standard Driver duties as and when required
- Perform any other tasks as would be required by the security unit.
- Be conversant with operation ofequipment installed in vehicles and be responsible for daily basic maintenance.
- Be familiar with defensive driving skills ( through training or previous work knowledge)
- Perform as protocol assistants when required.
- Perform other security-related duties as required.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Handwritten Application and CV to: HR@totalsecureng.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.