HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Process review and implementation for finance & Warehouse management modules.
- Budget vs actual cost management, variance analysis and root cause analysis.
- Planning the stock taking and computing variance analysis.
- Updating Material flow in SAP starting form inward of material till dispatch of FG.
- Savings Validation and lead on Continuous improvement Projects.
- Capex steering and Business case preparation.
- Process order reporting and review Cost monitoring for Plant and supply operations.
- Inventory count monitoring and reporting Spare part valuation and accounting.
- CAPEX controlling and reporting on the status of projects at the manufacturing site.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines and standards.
- Preparation of financial analyses and management reports to support the Supply chain controller.
- University (degree) in Accounting, Finance, and related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years overall work experience.
- Experience in International Projects would be preferred.
- SAP (ERP) knowledge in manufacturing accounting and processes.
- MS Office good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
JOB ID: 20008163Contract & Job type: Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions: email@example.com
Job offer details
Application Deadline: As long as the vacancy is listed on our Career Site, we are happy to receive your application
If you have an application already, you can create or log in to your account here to check the status of your application. In case of new account creation, please use your email address that you applied with.