We are looking for a junior mining engineer for our cement mining operations. For this job, you need to have a mining engineering degree and be familiar with the technical aspects of mining operations, equipment, and technology. You should be an excellent problem-solver and be able to manage crises when they arise. If you meet these requirements, we would like to meet you.
Ensure the maintenance of breakdown machines are properly communicated through the Dy. Mining Engineer to the Maintenance team for necessary repairs to achieve maximum target.
• Ensure achievement of Daily and Monthly target in order to meet annual target of Limestone and Laterite material output (according to budget requirement).
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
- Conduct research and studies on site
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
- Diagnose construction or machinery problems
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
- Supervise the Shift in Crushing, loading and hauling to achieve set target
- Deploy required machines to required raw material face to load and haul same to the crushers.
- Ensure deployment of adequate number of loading and haulage machines for the supply of required material to meet crusher production rate.
- Liaise with the quality assurance laboratory on hourly basis to attain required quality.
- Ensure that raw (vertical, roller or ball) and cement mills are not shut down on account of want of limestone.
- Ensure safety of men, Mobile and static machines.
- Ensure danger free environment.
- Report machine fault to the person in charge of Heavy Mobile Plant and promptly.
- HND/B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) Minimum 3 Years’ Experience
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- A good Team Player
- Ability to work with little or no Supervision
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development