Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV / AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
We are recruiting t fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Programs (ICHSSA Project)
- We seek applications from qualified persons for the position of Director of Programs (DOP) in an on-going USAID funded OCV project: Integrated Child Health and Social Service Award in Lagos State.
- The candidates will be based in Lagos and report to the Chief of Party.
- The DOP will be responsible for the technical content of service delivery encompassing OVC services in the technical areas – household economic strengthening (HES), education support, child protection, social / behaviour change communication, case finding, referrals to treatment (working in collation with other partners providing ART services ), viral load monitoring services within the community setting. This include considerations for use of self -administered viral load sampling kits, optimization of viral load cascade and other efforts necessary for achieving measurable community viral suppression.
- She / he will provide technical expertise in high-impact OVC and HID / AIDS services and the integrations into established services delivery systems at different levels of care.
Part of his / her responsibilities would includes:
- Professional documentation and timely submission of project report
- Strengthening the linkages between the community-based OVC care activities and health facilities providing HIV care and treatment towards ensuring a continuum of care
- Support the strengthening of the capacity of implementing CSOs in the area of HIV prevention,community mobilization for HIV counseling and testing, PMTCT and Early Infant Diagnosis (EID), in addition to tracking LTFU cases, improved HIV Cascade and bi-directional referrals for uptake of services
- Support the implementation of evidence-based interventions for the OZVC priority subpopulation and survivors of gender-based violence with a focus on adolescent girls and young female caregivers (including OTZ interventions for ALHIV)
- Coordinate and maintain close liasion with project partners and with relevant stakeholders in Lagos state.
- MBBS or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Manager Social Work or Business Administration with a focus on public health, social sciences or related field. A Master’s degree in relevant areas is preferred.
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience in Donor funded program such as USG or United Nations in designing and managing OVC and HIV programs
- Also required is a vast experience in managing USG-funded activities, including program planning implementation, data usem monitoring and reporting
- The DOP will have experience and demonstrated understanding in working with HIV and OVC community-led organisation.
- She / he will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and ability to develop and track workplans implementation effectively.
- We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job; to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the applications letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.