POSITION IN THE COMPANY
- Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Has functional links with the other departments
- The position is a full time role
The ideal candidate will be an experienced chartered accountant with strong work ethic and impeccable attention to detail. He/she must be dependable and proactive while working individually and as a member of the finance team.
- Support to the Chief Financial Officer
- Collaborate with the CFO in developing effective finance strategies for Agusto & Co.
- Ensure timely internal and external report rendition
- Liaise with all regulatory authorities and ensure compliance on behalf of Agusto & Co.
- Record keeping and account monitoring
- Work effectively with other units
- Supervision of the Accounts assistant
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance ,Business, Economics, or related fields
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CFA)
- MBA or MSc in a role specific field and financial modelling skill will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a reputable corporation as Accountant/Finance Officer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication , analytical and business writing skills