Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don’t just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available roles including the one(s) described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
Customer Success Account Manager
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
Customer Engineers (CEs) are deep technical advisors supporting Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CEs provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premises environment. The Customer Engineer provides support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team. Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises.
Cloud Solutions Architect
Customer Success is a growing organization and the purpose of the Customer Success Unit is to guide our customers to better deploy, adopt, and gain long-term business value from their investment in Microsoft. In turn, their successes will ensure we grow our Azure consumption. Ultimately, when customers are successful, we are successful.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate students with a strong technical background to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in the strategic accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between the customer and the Microsoft Azure Platform.
The CSU focuses on 4 solution areas
- Migrating Data to Azure
- Migrating Infrastructure to Azure
- Modernizing traditional apps
- Artificial Intelligence
Customer Success Account Managers drive quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions. You will partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs, driving outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads. You will drive orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs. The CSAM also tracks, escalates, and plans for the remediation of technical blockers and provides engineering feedback to further our product and solutions, as appropriate.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, analytical problem solving, and leadership capability
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships
- Seeks opportunities to drive Microsoft Services business results by collaborating with multiple team member
- Product and technology expertise – A passion for technology and working with customer
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
Customer Engineers participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs and represent them. The CE provides the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across customers and seeks information about the underlying needs of customers. CEs cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise. The CE identifies opportunities to articulate business value and grow customer/partner relationships in alignment with Customer Success business priorities and stakeholder management principles.
Cloud Solution Architect
Overall Key Responsibilities
- Understand customer’s overall IT estate, their business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions)
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key data technologies
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.