Avant Halogen – We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and adds value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks is very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security. Our innovative and digital talent risk management solutions gives us a cutting-edge advantage in delivering the best to our clients all the time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Marketing with the aim of completing Esusu forms (Target Savings Plans) and ensuring efficient services to all customers in the delegated Sales district or sector through continuous fieldwork and in line with the Company’s sales policies.
- Marketing Esusu in areas developed by the Unit Head, creating demand / awareness and sustaining brand loyalty and a good public image to achieve set targets and objectives.
- To work towards the achievement of the Unit target.
- Regular completion of new forms.
- Identify new markets and recommend possible prospects.
- Participate in mass-marketing with the aim of learning and creating brand loyalty and awareness.
- Follow-up on after-sales issues with customers.
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A Team Player
- Self-motivated and driven
- An OND / NCE in any field is required
- Age: 21 years and above.
- The proposed Sales Rep will earn Stipend of N30,000 monthly.
- Full Payment of stipends will be based on performance level attained by the marketers
- Commission to marketers is 0.5% of premium Interested
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Sales Representative” as the subject of the email.