E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job ID: BA56672
Location: Island Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- A primary job responsibility of Business Analyst is to communicate with all stakeholders & to elicit, analyze and validate the requirements for changes to business processes, information systems, and policies.
- A professional business analyst plays a big role in moving an organization toward efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Understand what business does and how it does
- Determine how to improve existing business processes
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features
- Design the new features to implement
- Analyze the impact of implementing new features
- Implement the new features
- B.Sc in Business Administration or Business Management.
- Master’s Degree will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills- An outstanding analytical skill will separate out a good business analyst. A good part of BA role includes analyzing data, workflow, user or stakeholders’ inputs, documents, etc.
- Leadership skills- directing team members, forecasting budget, helping team members with the problem, etc.
- Business process and planning- Planning the project scope, understanding and implementing requirement of project, identifying resources required for the project and so on
- Technical skill – If a business analyst is in the IT sector, few technical aspects are expected to know like operating systems, hardware capabilities, database concepts, networking, SDLC methodology, etc.
N50,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.