Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CS / Social Media Executive
Job Application Code: CSME-002
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field with 3 years post qualification/certification experience in social media management, marketing/ field marketing and customer service.
- Familiarity with graphics, web design, publishing, content writing and blogging is important.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to oversee all company social media accounts and monitor web traffic metrics to ensure brand consistency.
- Ability to develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff to Inspire continued business from clients.
- Ability to develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences, promotes brand-focused messages and reaches the company’s target customer.
- Ability to design, create, implement social media strategy and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Ability to audits and analyses social media presences/campaign, including digital advertising costs and returns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Ability to communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, monitor customer reviews, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Ability to deal with client requests, troubleshoot problems where applicable and keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Ability to perform other administrative functions
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.