Gowus Nigeria Limited (GN) is an indigenous foremost Oil and Gas Company with a mandate to operate within the challenging and demanding gas sector in the Nigerian economy, haven fully acquired core expertise in the areas of Engineering, procurement and the Supply of Natural Gas. GOWUS Nigeria Limited was formed out of the need to proffer solution to create value and be more socially responsible to the entire citizenry of our great country (Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
- Safely transporting company staff to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Must have travelled outside lagos before.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience: 3 – 10
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Punctual and reliable
- Applicant should reside at Ketu and environs.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.