Legacy Apparel – We are a Vocational training Intitute that offers training services in Arts, Crafts, Design and Fashion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
Description / Requirements
- You must be highly organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- You should have a proactive work ethic, unbending moral code and the ability to think analytically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are also crucial in conveying important information to management and employees.
- You must be able to work independently or with a team and have the flexibility to thrive in an ever-changing and sometimes loosely structured environment.
- In addition, in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and Microsoft Office software is a plus.
- You must conduct ongoing reviews of all operating procedures, company controls and compliance measures to determine any potential hazards,breaches of conduct or fraud.
- Create a yearly internal review plan with management.
- Financial audits and assessing the adequacy of asset safeguards, and monitoring proprietary systems or applications to prevent unauthorized access.
- You must report all findings to management with recommendations for improvement, and upon their approval, implement strategies to induce appropriatechange.
- Outlining the organization’s code of ethics, training staff on best practices.
- You must be ready to travel occasionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 1 year Experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: This is a contract job and you will be hired based on your qualifications, experience and mutual acceptance of terms of engagement.