EL-ALAN Construction company (Nigeria) Limited (EL-ALAN or the Company) was founded in April 1982 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction and civil engineering companies in Nigeria. For over three decades El-ALAN has delivered high quality integrated construction solutions.
Our initial focus was renovations and sub-contract work through which we quickly gained a name for ourselves. Our success and reputation today are built on the consistent delivery of quality, speed, efficiency and overall client satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Concrete Pump Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure that concrete pumps are according to DOR regulations (checking brakes and fluid levels etc.)
- Fill water tanks before each project and ensure that all valves are properly secured and shut
- Drive concrete pump trucks to and from each project site in a punctual and responsible manner
- Evaluate site conditions and work with contractors or supervisors to park / set up the truck properly
- Operate boom and concrete pump to place concrete in desired locations, placing special focus on provided instructions
- Load and unload concrete pump attachments and ensure that all associated tools are used in a safe manner
- Clean concrete pumps at the end of the day to ensure that they remain in good working condition, and to minimize breakdowns and downtimes
- Ascertain that all safety and precautionary measures are put into place before, during and after each project
- Candidates should possess OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO with 6-8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.