Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
- Answer incoming calls and return phone and text messages in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails on time.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Taking action points and writing minutes,
- Greetings visitors, liaising and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Managing ad hoc projects.
- Coordinate travel accommodations, including ground travel, air travel, and hotel stays.
- Take and record meeting notes.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Opening, sorting and distribution incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years proven Personal Assistant experience.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be a great communicator with a good command of English.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Preferably male.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.