FSG Work Solutions Int’l – Our client, one of the top service providers in Abuja, Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Development Staff
Qualification: BSc/HND in any discipline
- Proven experience as an Research & Development Staff
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Direct individual and multiple departmental teams.
Provide focus to individual team members, report results and risks to management and respond to team needs.
Support management of departmental policy according to current Design Control process.
Establish apt timetables within process to ensure each departmental team’s efforts coincide with these timetables.
Represent departmental interests in all internal and external communication.
Facilitate to coordinate all inter- and intra-departmental inquiries on time.
Design and implement research and development protocols or projects.
Execute advanced analytical techniques to extend scientific theories in innovative research projects.
Utilize diverse knowledge of scientific research principles, practices and protocols in research projects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From ₦100,000.00 per month
- Higher National Diploma (Required)
- Research & development: 1 year (Preferred)