Water Phase Standard Hotel is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Edo State, Benin Cityoffers unparalleled guest services. Water Phase Standard Hotel is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overall business performance of the hotel through efficient operations, effective cost controls, inventory and profit management
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, ambience of the hotel, sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Administering fair and consistent corrective action for any violations of company policies
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies and health and safety standards
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Ensure that all inventory received and final product meet the required quality standards.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, fitting and facilities and ensures prompt repair in the event of any fault or breakdown.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- Minimum of 4years experience
- Work experience in management and the hospitality industry is an added
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Decisive, dedicated, smart and a critical thinker
- Good time management ability.
- Candidate must reside around Ikotun and its environs. Preferably a male.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.