ASB Valiant is a leading contractor of specialized large-scale turn-key power generation, industrial and Building Services MEP and HVAC projects, undertaking complete range of Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities through to project completion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain / Procurement Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- To oversee and manage the company’s overall supply chain/procurement strategies.
- Implement effective planning and negotiation with OEMs or suppliers both locally and internationally to ensure the company enjoys the best value on all procurement in terms of quality, quantity, price, and delivery time.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain / Procurement or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience. Exposure in the power sector, oil and gas or construction industry will be an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of relevant import and export regulations or legislations.
- Ability to work with personal initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the running of the company’s supply chain management.
- Computer savvy and basic knowledge of ERP software.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.