Knights of St. Mulumba (KSM) Nigeria was established in Nigeria on June 14, 1953 by Late Reverend Father Abraham Anselm Isidahome Ojefua; a Priest and Monk from Illah Monastery in present day Delta state and modelled after the Sacred Order of Catholic Knighthood. It has a current membership of over 20,000 (both male and female).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer shall implement finance policies and procedures.
- Shall ensure that the organization’s day to day financial activities are effficient and effective in line with approved strategic initiatives and budgetary allocation.
- Must have knowledge of Information Technology.
- Must be proficient in the use of accounting software packages.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / HND with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
All applications together with Curriculum Vitae in six (6) copies, should be addressed to:
The Order of the Knights of St. Mulumba Nigeria,
No. 14 Enweonwu Street inland Town,
Onitsha, Anambra State.