Are you a passionate student and willing to do the best for your future? If the answer is yes, the University of Cambridge is thrilling to announce the Cambridge European and International Trust Scholarship in the UK. The endowments are available for the year 2020-2021.
The Cambridge Trust Scholarship offers financial assistance to the students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at Cambridge University. The grants will provide a full tuition fee waiver to the deserving candidates to support their abroad study in the UK.
University of Cambridge
Established in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the fourth oldest university in the world. It was ranked 7th globally by the QS Global World Ranking and a highly respected public research university recognised for its outstanding curriculum and standard of education. The university comprises 31 constituent colleges and more than 150 academic departments, faculties, and other institutions, which are divided into six campuses.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- For an undergraduate degree, the candidate must be an international student except for UK students.
- Postgraduate degree applicants are from all over the world.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Cambridge.
- Applicants must be intending to commence a course at a level of undergraduate, master’s, and research postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants must be accepted a conditional offer letter for study.
- Applicants must have significant academic achievement and potential.
- Applicants must show financial needs.
- The trust will consider an application from a student who must take a second master’s degree at Cambridge to gain admission to the PhD here.
- An international student is proposing to study as an affiliated student at Cambridge for a second BA degree.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Cambridge?
The University of Cambridge, with its leading research hubs, enjoys a diverse international community from around the world. There are 150 research divisions and 116 university libraries, offering grants to current and prospective students.https://www.youtube.com/embed/iIX9ni6GNBg?feature=oembed
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The trust offers full tuition fee endowment to the deserving student.
- The scholarship supports financial assistance.
- Approximately 85% of the grants awarded each year are to students taking Masters or PhD degrees.
- The trust will consider co-funding students on MBA and MF in programs.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Interested candidates are suggested to get admission to an undergraduate degree program by completing and submitting the UCAS application form at the University of Cambridge. After receiving an offer of admission from the university, you will be invited by your college to complete an application to the trust to be considered for funding.
- Applicants intending to pursue a course of Postgraduate study at the University of Cambridge, you must take admission via Application Portal. You must also complete the funding section in this portal and express your wish to be considered for funding and give details of the scholarships you wish to consider.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Personal statement
- Before applying, applicants must check the entrance requirements.
- Applicants must hold a high school or equivalent diploma for Undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree to learn a postgraduate degree program.
- If the English language is not your first language, you must provide evidence of English Language proficiency.
You must apply for a Tier 4 visa before moving to the United Kingdom unless you already have a valid visa in the United Kingdom that allows you to use it for a further period under Tier 4.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020, for undergraduate study and December 3, 2020, or January 7, 2021, for a postgraduate degree
Contact Address: admissions[at]cam.ac.uk or 01223 333308
University location: The University of Cambridge, The Old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1TN, United Kingdom