Revolution Plus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a facility management assistant to give support to our estate officer.
- Giving advice on all land and property deals, such as sales and purchasing
- Assessing rents.
- Monitoring tenancy agreements.
- Making sure that company properties are being used appropriately and well maintained.
- Making sure properties provide adequate returns on investment.
- Organizing and checking repairs.
- Managing an organization’s property portfolio.
- Conducts complete detailed inspections of estates, including interviews and legal searches, and prepares a complete report on each inspection.
- Manage short let apartments.
- Source for tenants for apartment renting
- Generate tangible income from sales of properties, lease or rent.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in facility management or estate management from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 1 – 2 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Must be living on the island.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ”Facility Management Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.