Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Control Operator
Location: Sagamu – Ogun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate and monitor process plant and relevant utility systems in close cooperation with Control Room Operator. Take and report field readings
- Perform condition monitoring and troubleshooting of process plant and relevant utility systems. Report abnormalities
- Monitor turret/ swivel equipment
- Line up well streams and adjust choke
- Perform pigging operations
- Operate and monitor chemical dosage rates and equipment
- Perform process plant and sub-sea systems start up and shut down operations
- Identify and report deviations from standard operating conditions
- Identify and report process plant and relevant utility systems maintenance requirements
- Assist in meeting of Production Objectives
- Perform housekeeping and waste collection and processing for process plant. Ensure cleanliness is maintained
- Liaise with other departments for coordination of operation activities
- Perform process plant first line and preventive maintenance activities as per Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Perform production consumables stock control
- Prepare Permits. Follow the Permit to Work procedures
- Use the Computerized Maintenance Management System. Select and produce reports, update records, generate work orders
- Ensure that vendors and contractors are managed safely and effectively
- Undertake training relevant to the position requirements
- On-the-job-training of colleagues and trainees
- Assist in any other work specified by Head of Department.
- HND in relevant Engineering discipline
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing company
- Good inteinterpersonal communications skills
- Good computer skills.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.