Oxford Montero Wakefield is a subsidiary under Oxford International Group; a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with the keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We work in pursuit of service excellence and are committed to offering top-notch business relationship to all our partners across all our operational business ventures. Since inception, with the support of our dedicated team, our group has grown tremendously in revenue, size and strength while maximizing the business potentials of our esteem valued client base, both locally and internationally. Our core expertise as a subsidiary under the Group include Real Estate Investment, Property Sales and Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oxford Montero Wakefield is taking over the real estate and investment space in Nigeria hereby helping to solve various investment needs of Nigerians in all strata.
- We have aggressive growth plans forecast through 2020 therefore this is a unique opportunity to join an expanding sales team with future career progression.
- If you are a passionate, hardworking and ambitious salesperson who wants to work within a fun, friendly and rewarding environment where your input will have a direct impact into the ongoing success of our business, then we want to hear from you.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Research and analyze sales options.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working in a Sales or Marketing related field.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in direct sales is an added advantage.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.