The West African Institute of Public Health (WAIPH) is a non-state regional health development organisation (RHDO) for strengthening public health enabling environment, improving public health systems and developing the professional capacity to ensure the performance of public health functions. To achieve its mission, the Institute is innovation-driven, working to support governments and partners to create dynamic, resilient, equitable, integrated, decentralized and participatory health systems within a just and empowered society in the spirit of universal access to health with primary health care as the cornerstone. The institute is also the custodian of the Regional Charter of Public Health, which is used to develop strategic approaches for public health functions and human capacity development in the West Africa Region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Duration of Engagement: 3 months with possibility of extension
- The IT Officer will support the development of the database and will be responsible for the IT support for the Institute, as well as provide support in managing IT issues during the process of activities
- The incumbent will support and ensure all required IT dimensions meets the objectives of the Organisation
- S/He will also support in the report writing process by providing all necessary IT support for the process.
Terms of Reference
The IT Officer will carry out the following:
- Daily Managing of IT component and will ensure errors are identified and sorted timely
- Support the team in the resolution of IT issues.
- Provide update on IT process on a daily basis
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in IT management
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.