Posted date: Nov 4, 2020
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in January 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds. We are looking for an Account Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 ONLY with one of the following Bachelor Degrees:
Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems Management, Economics, Marketing. If you have an engineering degree but would like to pursue a career in sales, you may also apply. As an Account Manager Graduate, you will learn how to maximize customer relationships and create sales opportunities that will generate profitable sales. All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies in Related Area:
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to understand the Service Delivery Process.
- Ability to understand Change Management.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What we are offering you:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.