Retailer Merchant, one of Hazon Holdings subsidiaries who helps merchants and shop owners source their products directly from manufacturers is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Delivery Van Driver
- Responsible for accurate delivery of packages as well as delivery in good condition
- Ensure safety and security of the vehicle on and off the road
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle and undertake preventive maintenance of the vehicle
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicles system
- Ensure vehicle documentation (Insurance, inspection etc.) are up to date Other tasks assigned by the management team.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience and Requirements
- Male candidates preferred High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience in logistics/transportation.
- Must have at least 1 year of proven experience as a delivery driver with a courier or logistics company and must reside in Lagos
- Working experience in an FMCG firm will be an added advantage
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must have good health and eyesight.
- Good understanding of road and driving laws. Very familiar with the road conditions in Lagos and nationwide Nigeria,
- Good interpersonal relation skills and good teamwork;
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.