Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Surveillance Personnel 1
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Requirements / Experience
- Must have at least 20 years Supervisory experience in construction projects.
- Must have a Technical Degree or Trade based qualifications.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook ect.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who have worked or currently working in similar role with the IOCs (specifically ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, Total etc) need to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidadtes will be contacted.