FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Core Cutting Operator
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Tends vacuum metalizing equipment that deposits decorative or protective coating of specified metal on metal, glass, or plastic objects: Hooks or clamps articles onto rack.
- Positions pieces of coating metal over heating filament on rack.
- Positions rack in vacuum chamber, manually or using host.
- May plug in electrical connection or filaments.
- Connects gear to motorized jig that rotates rack inside chamber.
- Closes door and turns handles to seal chamber.
- Turns handwheel and starts pump to remove air from chamber.
- Starts booster and high vacuum pumps, and observes dials to obtain specified state of vacuum in chamber.
- Pushes button to heat filament which vaporizes coating metal and deposits it as film on objects on rack.
- Turns off electric current after specified time and turns handwheel to permit air to enter chamber.
- Opens door, removes rack, and lifts coated objects onto truck or dolly.
- Candidates should possess HND / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 4 – 14 years work experience.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.