Aymie Staffing Solutions has identified real deep challenges in home placements of domestic staff and seeks to remodel this crucial aspect of our society by putting systems in place to bring about highly beneficial outcomes to the employers and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Manager
Location: Lagos, Ikoyi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervising and training household staff
- Overseeing the work of contractors
- Overseeing procurement of household goods
- Looking after guests
- Organising dinner parties and events
- Being hands-on with all administrative duties, including:
- Paying bills
- Managing household schedules
What are the top skills for a House Manager?
- Being a good communicator, understanding the client’s likes and dislike
- Being knowledgeable on a wide range of areas related to the role
- Being responsible, efficient, discreet and organised
- Having a good memory is also a distinct advantage!
Does a house manager cook & clean?
- Yes if required, though this is more normal in a smaller household with fewer staff.
Does a House Manager manage staff? If yes who?:
- Normally they would manage all household staff.
Does a house manager wear a uniform?
- In a formal household they would normally wear a uniform
- Experience: 5 – 6 years
- Mus be a graduate
- Must come from the North or a yoruba Muslim Only are eligible to apply
- Only qualified candidates with experience should apply
- Females only should apply.
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.