Atidam Pharmacy is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lab Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform quality control tests in the lab as well as on-site when necessary
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
- Perform quality control tests on ingredients, completed products and product samples
- Prepare samples prior to shipping them to customers
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
- Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management
- Recognize and report any food safety issues
- Our food manufacturing company needs a full-time Lab Technician to operate under the supervision of our Lab Manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for testing ingredients and finished products to ensure correct composition and to identify any health or quality control issues that need to be corrected.
- He or she will also participate in the R&D aspects of the job, including sample preparation, food production startups and plant line trials.
- We’re looking for a professional with experience in data collection and interpretation as well as the storage and retrieval of samples in a laboratory setting.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.