The awards ceremony for the 2021 edition of the Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards will be held in April 2021.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Mauritius
About the Award: Sponsored by Continental Reinsurance, the Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards recognise the outstanding work of journalists on re/insurance from across the continent. Successful candidates have to demonstrate how their articles have raised awareness and understanding of the re/insurance sector in Africa.
The awards are an extension of Continental Reinsurance’s continued commitment to the advancement of excellence in the industry. The Pan-African Re/Insurance Awards were launched in April 2015.
Fields: The categories in the 2021 awards are:
- Best Re/Insurance Print Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance Online Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance Broadcast Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance French Entry [Print, Broadcast or Online]
Eligibility: Submission can be either a published article (print or online)or a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French. The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date. Entrants have to be based in an African country. Only 1 article can be entered for each category.
Selection Criteria: The judging panel will evaluate all submitted material according to the quality of information and how it contributes to raising awareness of the insurance and reinsurance sector in Africa.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
How to Apply:
- Explanatory Brief: A 250-words motivation note explaining the reason for creating the article/clip.
- Personal: Include your name, media organisation, the publishing/broadcasting date, a brief profile and a photo.
- Award Categories: Submission can be either a published article or (print or online),a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French. The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date. Entrants have to be based in an African country.
Submit entry to [email protected]