APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria. We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance and Administration
Location: Jos, Plateau
- This position will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of commodities to all programme states by conducting stock analyses and reconciliation and preparing proper forecasts and distribution plans.
- The position will also liaise with NAFDAC to ensure compliance with all pharmaco-vigilance requirements and ADR reporting, and will be responsible for ensuring the project implements approved quality assurance programmes.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a B.Pharm degree or Master’s degree or equivalent in sciences, accounting with training in procurement, logistics and supply chain management.
- Must possess at least minimum of five (5) years post NYSC in procurement planning and management in private sector/international organisations.
- Demonstrated experience of efficiently and efficaciously completing procurement of health-sector goods and commodities.
- Must have knowledge and ability to work on ICT tools for inventory management, logistics and supply chain management.
- Ability to develop and write proposals and strong report writing skills
- Experience in donor funded project management will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Power point required
- Strong credibility and integrity in this domain.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online