APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Director
Location: Aba, Abia
- The successful person will be responsible for the technical content of the service delivery aimed at increasing utilization of quality, cost-effective nutrition services for pregnant and lactating women.
- S/He will provide technical expertise in high-impact malnutrition services in the State and provide overall leadership, management and general technical direction of the entire program.
- The Project Director must be highly analytical who ensures an integrated vision for the program and must be able to organize work effectively.
- S/He will be responsible for annualizing work plans for community-sensitive service delivery of basic package of nutrition services (BPNS) targeting the most vulnerable (poor, adolescent and lactating mothers and their children).
- S/He will produce performance reports detailing quantitative achievement of targets for each service under BPNS in the reporting formats prescribed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Master’s degree in relevant discipline (Nutrition, Medicine, Sociology etc).
- Must have at least minimum of ten (10) years’ post qualification experience managing development projects in Nigeria, with a strong focus on field implementation.
- Experience managing projects with a focus on behavior change would be an asset.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online