Applications are invited to apply for the KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea. All International Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship 2021. This is golden opportunity to all students to pursue their Bachelors Degree from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. Aspirants are highly encouraged to apply for Full Scholarship by KAIST for the Academic Session of 2021-22.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by university under this scholarship to undertake an Undergraduate Degree. The scholarship will cover Tuition Fee, Monthly Allowance, Health Insurance etc. The basic aim of the scholarship to support mist talented students.
KAIST was established in 1971 and it is a national research university located in Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by Korean government as the first research oriented science and engineering university. According to QS World University Ranking it is ranked at 46th in the world and 6th in Asia
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 23 October 2020, 8th January 2021, 28 May 2021.
Financial Benefits of KAIST Scholarship:
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea for International Students will provide necessary funds to complete your degree. Detail of the scholarship is given below:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
List of Available Academic Study Fields:
All study areas are offered by KAIST under this scholarship, applicants can apply in any academic field and major. All subjects are given below:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
To gain admission in the university, candidates have to submit following documents:
- Application Form See Sample Form
- One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form
- High school Transcript
- Passport or National ID Copy
- English Proficiency Test Report
- Standardized Official Test Score Report
- Statement of Financial Resources
For International Candidates of Korean Origin:
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
You need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be graduated from high school.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- An applicant should maintain his or her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Applicants holding Korean nationality are must have their education outside of Korea.
- International candidates who completed their high school in Korea.
There are Three cycles to apply for KAIST Scholarship, students can apply in any cycle. Deadline for each cycle is given below:
- Opening Date: 1st September 2020
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 23rd October 2020
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 30th October 2020
- Opening Date: 9th November 2020
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 8th January 2021
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 15th January 2021
- Opening Date: 1st March 2021
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 28th May 2021
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 31st May 2021
How to Apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021?
To apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, applicants need to follow the given below steps:
- In order to apply, read the guidelines to get familiar with the application process.
- Download the online application form.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Check the documents, after uploading them.
For more information about the KAIST admission requirements, visit KAIST Admission Guide for International Aspirants.