The Brand Manager is responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Create strategies to effectively reach customers and promote sales
- Oversee the brand’s marketing life cycle
- Manage the brand’s social media platforms
- Manage day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintain brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
- Conduct market research, identify and track market trends
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND in any Business related discipline.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent social media management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.