PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a Non-profit organisation founded to inspire the transformation of Africa’s public sector. They works with governments, academic institutions and other partners to improve governance and transform public sector performance.
Thye are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
Reference Number: 125-NIG00250
Job Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop the company’s strategy in alignment with its defined and approved strategic priorities
- Provide effective support to the Board in defining the strategic direction and focus of the organisation
- Lead the initiation and implementation of strategies and policies in accordance with board approved priorities
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that the organisation can successfully fulfil its short and long term objectives
- Responsible for the enhancement of AIG’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professionals, civic and private organisations
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organisations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance the organisation’s mission
- Serve as Organisation’s primary spokesperson to the organisation’s constituents, the media and the general public
- Collaborate with the Board in setting priorities and Board agendas, ensuring that the Board is kept informed of overall business operations, major issues and information is available in a timely and effective manner in order for informed decisions to be made
- Seek Board approval for expenditures or other actions or transactions falling outside of
- authorizations established by the Board from time to time.
- Responsible for leading the organisation in a manner that supports and guides its mission as agreed by the Board of Directors.
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy
- decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organisation.
Financial Performance and Viability:
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other revenue necessary to support the organisation’s mission
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of the organisation, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organisation
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget,ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organisation in a positive financial position.
- Planning and operation of the annual budget.
- Generate sponsor opportunities by developing and managing key relationships and providing technical expertise.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree and / or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Relevant professional certification(s)
- 15 years relevant work experience, of which at least 8 years must be at senior management level
- Active fundraising experience with excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online