Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client in the Construction industry is looking for a Young and vibrant candidate who is willing to work with a project team to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Some responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Validate CIVIL/STRUCTURAL design studies by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by contractors.
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems, managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Must have a B.eng / HND in Civil Engineering
- Must have finished the Mandatory NYSC
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years old as at December 31st, 2020.
- Have an Understanding of the workings and responsibilities of a Civil Engineer.
- Should be ready to travel for projects at any point in time.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using “Graduate Civil Engineer” as subject of the email.