Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure 5s in workplace by maintaining a tidy environment
- Adhere to safety regulation and standards by use of PPE provided
- Carry out daily routine check on machines on resumption of duty
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all downstream conveyors, SMB automated warehouse and stackers for HQ/Bajoland
- Ensure improvement on SMB warehouse, conveyor and stacker machines
- Inspect, test and diagnose issues with electrical and mechanical systems and component
- Carry out maintenance and repairs on PLC, HIMIS and drivers related issues
- Troubleshoot mechanical electrical problems and breakdowns
- Perform repair work SMB warehouse, Conveyor and stacker machines
- Document processes and keep maintenance record
- Carryout overhaul maintenance on spiral and prorunner conveyors
- Assist SMB expatriates in carrying out annual maintenance
- Liaise with technical store personnel to ensure the availability of critical spares
- Install maintain and improvise on electrical and mechanical systems
- Quick response to calls for repair work as delay in work results in revenue loss for the company
- Maintain accurate maintenance reports and also make records for all the repair works they conduct on the machinery
- Maintain inventory levels for the tools and place orders for new ones when they are required
Education / Knowledge, Experience
Education / Knowledge:
- HND|B.Eng|B.sc in Electrical Engineering
- Working Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in related field
- An experience in automation will give an added advantage
- N120,000 – 130,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.