Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance and innovations in the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TV / Social Media Video Presenter (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating, writing,rehearsing and production of scripts
- Ideation of new programmes and shows in line with the company’s core
- Undertaking relevant background research
- Hosting events
- First degree or HND in Social Science, Communication, Social Marketing, Economics, Law, Political Science or International Relations, and other related fields with at least 3 – 10years work experience.
- Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
- Out of the box thinker and a doer
- Understanding of gender and women development issues.
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills including story writing and copy writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, Dropbox, Google Docs)
- Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
- Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- NGN75,000 – 100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online